19.10.07

Thanx for dinner, David...



Saturday night we spent a very splendid time with an ole' friend David Yardin and his lovely Family at Darling Harbour. A beautiful seaside place that even late at night has a festive atmosphere and good food.




David is not only blessed with a beautiful family but with a caring one. They are all so full of energy and so quick with laughter and a smile...his two little girls especially reminded me so much of my own two happy princesses...




David and I go far back, he was one of my students in the Philippines and I am proud to see he is doing some extrodinary work. I looked thru his portfolio at the CON and his latest work is incredible both solid and energetic...now we just gotta find him an inker that truly understands his linework. I told him if we can't find him a match I'll ink his stuff...Whilce...

1 comment:

David Yardin said...

Dinner was the very least I could do, Whilce. It was good catching up with you and Joann again. Hopefully you guys can stay a bit longer next time.